1. DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Use of personal data of customers registered on the site. At the time of the customer’s registration on the site, you will be expressly accepting the access, file and use of the personal information and sensitive data that you deposit there, as well as request your express consent to send you promotional or commercial information about the products and / or the brand. The use that will be given to this information will be exclusively to validate the purchase orders, promote the products found on the site and analyze the profile of the user who enters the site, in addition may send promotional or commercial information of C.I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S.(G UNDERIGO ANDWEAR SWIMWEAR), in case the customer has expressly accepted it. C.I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S.(GIGO UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR) guarantees the protection of this information.
At the time of the customer’s acceptance of these terms and conditions you are expressly, freely and prior to knowing the rights granted to you by law as the owner of your personal information, and that we mention below:
a) Know, update and rectify your personal data against C.I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S.(GIGO UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR) or any controller or processor for its processing. This right may be exercised by the customer on partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractional data that misleads, or those whose processing is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
b) Be informed by the controller or the person in charge of processing the information, upon request, regarding the use you have given to the personal data.
c) In the event that the client does not wish to receive such information, he/she may state it in the corporate email email@example.com of C.I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S.(GIGO UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR) and waive it.
d) If the constitutional and legal principles, rights and guarantees are not respected, you may revoke the authorization granted for your use. Such revocation and/or deletion shall be appropriate only when the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce has determined that some part of the process of processing the information, the controller or processor has engaged in conduct contrary to the Law and the Constitution.
e) Access the personal data you have provided for processing, free of charge. The client declares that he has autonomy and grants the authorization to provide information on sensitive, non-sensitive and personal data, which are requested by C.I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S.(GIGO UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR) With respect to the above, if the client does not provides the personal information that the site requires, will be interfering with the proper functioning of the same, as well as in the provision of its services and contents.
If you require additional information about these topics, you can write to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. C.I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S. (GIGO UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR) is not responsible for illegal interceptions or violation of its systems or databases by unscrupulous and unauthorized persons, or for the improper use of the information obtained by such means.
2. MODIFICATIONS OF THE SITE
C. I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S.(GIGO UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR) reserves the right to modify without prior notice and unilaterally the Terms and Conditions of Use defined for this site, in whole or in part, at any time and without prior notice. Terms that are modified will be published on the website. Likewise, the design, its presentation, configuration, registration requirements and use of the site may be modified, without this generating a right to claim or compensation in favor of the client.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND AUTHOR RIGHTS
The website www.gigo.com.co it is protected by copyright, and the information contained therein is the property of C.I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S.(GIGO UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR), the unauthorized use of any material found there (photos, videos, logos, texts, codes, among others), which may constitute a violation of copyright laws, and may result in civil, commercial and/or criminal sanctions, is prohibited.
Modification, reproduction and/or distribution of the content of the site is not permitted, nor is it used for commercial or public purposes. In the event of downloads or copies of any material on the website for personal or non-commercial purposes, the Copyright and Trademark notices found in the material shall be maintained.
On this Website it is forbidden to:
- Host pages of any external site within this Website.
- Make use of devices, programs, methods or algorithms to access, copy or monitor any of the contents of the site.
- Gain access to any part of the site that is restricted to the use of customers, their servers or networks through the “haking” or any other method.
- Attempt to alter the operation of the servers hosting the site or look for vulnerabilities with respect to security, which may result in the alteration of its security, operation.
- Attempt to interfere with the normal functioning of the site and/or its transactions, through any device or software.
- Make attempts to manipulate information that is issued to or from the site, in order to impersonate The identity of Único Interior S.A.S. or that of any other person.
- Improperly using the site to commit wrongdoing or affecting the rights or interests of third parties, or that are contrary to the Terms and Conditions of Use that are stated on this site, as well as acts that alter the rights or interests of third parties, moral order, morality and good manners.
- In case of detecting any anomaly or inappropriate use in www.gigo.com.co, C.I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S. (GIGO UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR) has the power to take legal action.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By using this site, you accept and acknowledge that C.I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S. (GIGO UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR) is not responsible for the risks to which your technology and IT platform may be exposed. This responsibility also irrevocably relieves you of liability arising from technological risks or errors in applications, viruses, worms, hollows, databases, sabotage and other computer crimes.
C.I. ZIGZAG WEAR S.A.S.(GIGO UNDERWEAR AND SWIMWEAR) may perform at the time it considers, without prior notice, and without this entailing a right of compensation, maintenance activities, changes or corrections, including:
- Make changes or modifications to all or part of the site.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the site, on a scheduled or non-scheduled basis.
- Block, suspend, alter and/or terminate the operation or access to all or part of the site.